Thursday, December 17, 2009

Barack's New Pen Pal

As far as woeld leaders go, Kim Jong Il ranks as public enemy nut case number 1 or 2. Kim ignores ignoring the U.N. on developing nuclear weapons, and he supplies arms to Islamic radicals around the world. There can be little doubt that his “in your face” record calls for a tough reaction on our part. Our boy president Obama reacted to that challenge in his usual style. Barack sent Kim a personal letter. I’m not kidding. Barack sent Kim him a personal pen letter.

By now Kim must have a collection of “Obama talk” displayed on his office wall. You can hear Kim telling his visitors with amusement, “If I don’t begin to behave myself, Barack is going to get really mad at me. I’ll probably get yet another letter, or maybe an invitation to enter into discussions with Hillary.” At this point, I assume the visitors and Kim roll over with laughter at Obama’s scary display of raw, unbridled American power.